I have been on the lookout for a better way to stream video content and by golly I think I just found it. If you are tired of your music cutting out in the middle of your favorite jam or the buffering taking too long to catch up to your video, look no further then the awesome VLC Media Player. I just started using it and am already enjoying error free streaming. Not to mention it’s ease of use… If you know me at all, anything techy is beyond my realm of understanding. Keep reading to see just what features will makes this the perfect solution to your viewing frustrations…
What is the VLC Media Player?
VLC media player is a free and open source media player and multimedia framework written by the VideoLAN project. VLC is a portable multimedia player, encoder, and streamer supporting many audio and video codecs and file formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It is able to stream over networks and to transcode multimedia files and save them into various formats.
What features does the VLC Media Player have?
- Simple, Powerful and Fast
- Plays everything, Files, Discs (DVD, CD, VCD, Blu-Ray), Webcams and Streams
- Plays most video formats with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV
- Works on most platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix…
- Completely Free, 0 Spyware, Ads or User Tracking
- Media Converter and Streamer